After 13 years Ellen Jenny is singing again in Macedonian. Her come-back is with the song Dlaboka Bolka for which she has been doing a video clip in February 2014. The recording took 6 days. Place of making-off: Skopje (center of the city, Vodno & Faculty of Art), Strumica (Carevi Kuli) and Kolesino Waterfalls (Macedonia).
Raiss Tijani (Mouv’Mantais) – producer of Dlaboka Bolka.
Special thanks for these 6 days of recording of the video to:
– Farid (Assil Production) – cameraman;
– Viktor (Pro Light, Skopje) – light engineer;
– KUD Goce Delcev – traditional Macedonian dance group with 22 dancers and Vasil Pandev & Antonio as their professors;
– Kompleks Carevi Kuli in Strumica for their beautiful place of recording as well as restaurant;
– David Krax for his technical assistance;
– Elena for the make-up and dresses;
– Sandwich-Shop « Ami » in Strumica for toasts and drinks….
…and all the others that I might have forgotten.